Rail lines similar to or like Victoria line
London Underground line that runs between in south London and in the north-east, via the West End. Wikipedia
London Underground line that runs between in suburban north-west London and in south London, via the West End. Coloured brown on the Tube map, it serves 25 stations, 15 of which are below ground, over 14.4 mi. It runs partly on the surface and partly in deep level tube tunnels. Wikipedia
London Underground line that runs from south-west to north-west London, with two branches through central London and three in north London. It runs northwards from its southern terminus at in the borough of Merton to in Southwark, where it divides into two central branches, one via in the West End and the other via in the City. Wikipedia
Sentences forVictoria line
- This land had previously been the site of reservoirs which were filled in with earth excavated during the construction of the Victoria line.
- Also during the 1960s, the Victoria line was dug under central London and, unlike the earlier tunnels, did not follow the roads above.
- The construction of the Victoria line and its interchange at King's Cross was seen by British Rail as an opportunity to modernise the station.
- The first metro line to use this technology in its entirety was London's Victoria line, opened in 1968.
- In February 2018 the service extended to Highbury & Islington, which interchanges with overnight services of the Victoria line.
- The completion of the Victoria line and redevelopment of Angel tube station created the conditions for developers to renovate many of the early Victorian and Georgian townhouses.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Victoria line