Albums similar to or like Victory (The Jacksons album)
Fifteenth studio album by the Jacksons. Wikipedia
American singer and songwriter Michael Jackson recorded songs for ten studio albums, two posthumous studio albums, seventy two compilation albums, three soundtrack albums, one live album and seven remix albums. He has provided background vocals for songs recorded by other artists, as well as featured on duets. Wikipedia
Sixteenth and final studio album by American group the Jacksons, and their final album for record label Epic, released in the United States on May 30, 1989 . Group's first and only album without lead singer Michael Jackson, who had left the group along with older brother, Marlon Jackson . Wikipedia
Sentences forVictory (The Jacksons album)
- Following the success of the reunion, all six brothers agreed to record a sixth album for Epic, later released as Victory in 1984.
- Jackson went on to record "State of Shock" with Mick Jagger for the Jacksons' album Victory (1984).
- The album sold over two million copies worldwide, and the Jacksons did not release another studio LP until Victory in 1984.
- Jackson began recording demos for the anticipated follow-up to Thriller in November 1983 while recording Victory with the Jacksons.
- They released the Victory album the following year, followed by an extensive tour which also featured songs from Michael's solo albums.
- After the success of the broadcast, Jermaine finally rejoined the band to record the album Victory which featured all six brothers on the Jackson's album cover.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Victory (The Jacksons album)