Musical artists similar to or like Vidyasagar (composer)
Indian composer, musician and singer who works predominantly in the Malayalam,Telugu,and Tamil film industries. Wikipedia
Indian composer, singer-songwriter, music producer, and musician known for his works in Tamil cinema, Telugu cinema, Kannada cinema, and Malayalam cinema. Best known for his contributions in works such as Manchi Manasulu , Lava Kusa (1963), Thiruvilaiyadal (1965), Saraswathi Sabatham (1966), Kandan Karunai (1967), Thillana Mohanambal (1968), Adimai Penn (1969), Balaraju Katha (1970), Athiparasakthi (1971), Sankarabharanam (1979), Saptapadi (1981), Sirivennela (1986), Sruthilayalu (1987), Pelli Pustakam (1991), and Swathi Kiranam (1992). Wikipedia
List of awards and nominations received by Vidyasagar, an Indian composer, musician and singer who predominantly works in Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu and Hindi film industries. Nandi Awards Wikipedia
Veteran Indian musician, playback singer, television anchor, music director, actor, dubbing artist, and film producer who worked predominantly in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi, and Malayalam films. Balasubrahmanyam has won six National Film Awards for Best Male Playback Singer for his works in four different languages – Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Hindi; 25 Andhra Pradesh state Nandi Awards for his work in Telugu cinema; and numerous other state awards from Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Wikipedia
Indian film actress, film producer and playback singer who predominantly works in Malayalam films along with Tamil and Telugu productions. She has won several accolades including two Filmfare Awards South, for Best Female Playback Singer in Telugu in 2006 and for Best Actress in Malayalam in 2010 and also Kerala State Film Award for Second Best Actress in 2010. Wikipedia
Indian film composer, Playback Singer known for his works predominantly in Telugu cinema and Kannada cinema and also in Tamil, Malayalam, Tulu and Hindi language films. In 1970, he received the Padma Shri award, India's fourth highest civilian award for his contribution to Indian cinema. Wikipedia
Indian dance choreographer, film director, producer and actor, who has worked predominantly in Tamil, Hindi, and Telugu language films. In a career spanning 32 years, he has performed and designed a wide range of dancing styles and has garnered two National Film Awards for Best Choreography. Wikipedia
Indian actress who has worked in Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada and Telugu films. Probably best known for her critically acclaimed performance as the mentally challenged child Anjali in the 1990 film Anjali, that fetched her the National Film Award for Best Child Artist, and as a child trapped inside a bore-well in the film Malootty, that got her a Kerala State Film Award for Best Child Artist. Wikipedia
Sentences forVidyasagar (composer)
- Vidyasagar composed the soundtrack album and the background score of Chandramukhi.
- For the film Oru Indian Pranayakatha(2013) he roped Vidyasagar for composing the music.
- The soundtrack album and background score were composed by Vidyasagar.
- The soundtrack album and score were composed by Vidyasagar.
- The songs and background music have been composed by Vidyasagar, with lyrics written by Vairamuthu.
- The Music of the film was composed by Vidyasagar.
- Vijay made his debut as a singer with the 2000 Malayalam film Millennium Stars, which had music composed by Vidyasagar.
- The music was composed by Vidyasagar with cinematography by Sevilo Raja and editing by Jeyakumar.
- The Music Was Composed By Vidyasagar.
- The original song "Kannadi Koodum Kootti" was composed by Vidyasagar.
- The musical score was composed by Vidyasagar.
- Varshaa Vallaki is the recording studio founded by Indian film composer & singer Vidyasagar at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- She was introduced by music director Vidyasagar in the Kollywood industry.
- The songs soundtrack was composed by Vidyasagar and Thej Mervin ("Thirchayilla").
- However, Kanden Kadhalai (2009), in which he had written the song "Ododi Poren" (composed by Vidyasagar), became his first release.
- Its music was composed by Vidyasagar.
- It was established by Vidyasagar.
- This movie marked Vidyasagar's entry into Malayalam films.
- The music was composed by Vidyasagar.
- She was also approached by music director Vidyasagar to croon a folk song for the film Dhool (2003) and she accepted the offer.
- Vidyasagar is working with Sathyan Anthikad for the third time.
- A. R. Rahman who was then yet to debut as a film composer, did the keyboard and synth programming whereas Vidyasagar assisted Ouseppachan in the recording of the song "Pichakappoonkaavukal".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Vidyasagar (composer)