People similar to or like Vikram (actor)
Indian actor and playback singer who predominantly works in Tamil cinema. Wikipedia
Indian actor, producer, director, writer, lyricist, screenwriter and playback singer who predominantly works in Tamil cinema. Starring in 44 films over his career, among Dhanush's awards include 13 SIIMA Awards, nine Vijay Awards, seven Filmfare Awards South, five Vikatan Awards, five Edison Awards, three National Film Awards, and a Filmfare Award. Wikipedia
Indian film actor, who works mainly in the Tamil film industry. Considered to be one of the finest method actors of Indian cinema, he received the President's Gold Medal at the age of six for acting in his debut film Kalathur Kannamma. Wikipedia
Indian actor, playback singer and producer who predominantly works in Malayalam cinema and has acted in over 350 films. He has won five National Film Awards, nine Kerala State Film Awards, one Nandi Award, nine Filmfare Awards South, two Screen Awards, one International Indian Film Academy Award, four South Indian International Movie Awards, and eleven Kerala Film Critics Association Awards and has received numerous other awards for acting. Wikipedia
Sentences forVikram (actor)
- Later in early 2015, Menon restarted pre-production for the project with Vikram and Nayantara, but again was forced to postpone the film citing financial restraints.
- Vikram played the lead role, collaborating with Shankar again after Anniyan (2005), while Amy Jackson was the female lead.
- He later moved on to plan a film starring director Vasanth's son, Ritwik Varun, and Vikram's nephew, but did not begin shooting for the venture.
- He began producing and directing the spy thriller Dhruva Natchathiram in late 2016 with Vikram leading an ensemble cast.
- As a result, his voice in the film was dubbed by actor Vikram.
- Cheran first began work on Autograph in October 2000 with Prabhu Deva and then Vikram cast, though the actors later opted out as a result of schedule clashes.
- The drama centers on the characters of Krishna (Vikram), an intellectually disabled father and his daughter Nila.
- He shot for the film alongside an ensemble cast including Vikram and Aishwarya Rai, with the film winning critical acclaim upon release.
- Her most important 2009 release was the commercially successful Tamil film Kanthaswamy, alongside Vikram.
- The success of the film meant that Ravikumar was able to expand his team of assistants and shortly after began work on a film under the same production house titled Pudhu Kaaviyam with Vikram in the lead role, though the venture was later shelved.
- Actor Vikram referred to her as Lady Kamal Haasan due to her dedication in acting.
- In the meantime, Shankar had an idea for a storyline and called Vikram, who expressed enthusiasm for the subject.
- later she starred along with Vikram in a SciFi thriller Iru Mugan in which she had a limited screen presence.
- Bala made his directorial debut with Sethu in 1999, that gave a break to Vikram, the film's lead actor, who was also struggling in the Tamil film industry for almost a decade without a hit and recognition.
- She went on to sign three big budget films with established production houses, with the drama Deiva Thirumagal, directed by Vijay, featuring her opposite Vikram and alongside Anushka, becoming her next release.
- Vikram stars as Ambi, an idealistic, law-abiding lawyer who has multiple personality disorder and develops two other identities: a metrosexual fashion model named Remo, and a murderous vigilante named Anniyan.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Vikram (actor)