Topics similar to or like Village
Clustered human settlement or community, larger than a hamlet but smaller than a town , with a population typically ranging from a few hundred to a few thousand. Wikipedia
- Rural populated areas (сільський населений пункт) can be either a village (село, selo) or a rural settlement (селище).
- The festival reflects the growth of Silay; from a lowly pueblo to a city that can hold its own among the country's best.
- Near the mouth of the Pinega, the river splits into several channels, among which is the ancient selo of Kholmogory 75 km southeast of Arkhangelsk.
- Rural individual settlements are by and large referred to as selo (village; pl. sela).
- The Fominskoye village was first mentioned in chronicles in 1339, while it was under the rule of Ivan Kalita.
- The Village Development Committee (VDC) was the previous governing body of villages in Nepal.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Village