Nascar drivers similar to or like Vinnie Miller
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forVinnie Miller
- His first start of the season came at Road America, where he drove the No. 78 again, replacing the full-time driver of that car, Vinnie Miller.
- He ran all the races so far except Chicagoland, where he ran in MBM Motorsports' No. 40 car to make room for Vinnie Miller, who was making his series debut.
- With Vinnie Miller joining B. J. McLeod Motorsports for 2019 full-time, Martins said he will likely run fewer races than he did in 2018 for the team.
- Vinnie Miller ran the first race for the No. 8 in 2017 at Fairgrounds Speedway, this time in a Toyota.
- Vinnie Miller would drive the car at Mid-Ohio and would finish 25th a lap down.
- Vinnie Miller took over the No. 78 car for the remainder of the 2018 season and a full schedule in 2019 and 2020, although he was replaced at Mid-Ohio with Scott Heckert.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Vinnie Miller