Cricketers similar to or like Virat Kohli
Indian cricketer and the current captain of the India national team. Wikipedia
Former Indian international cricketer who captained the Indian national team in limited-overs formats from 2007 to 2017 and in Test cricket from 2008 to 2014. Under his captaincy, India won the inaugural 2007 ICC World Twenty20, the 2010 and 2016 Asia Cups, the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup and the 2013 ICC Champions Trophy. Wikipedia
Sentences forVirat Kohli
- This tournament saw the rise of Virat Kohli as one of the best limited overs batsmen in world cricket, as he was adjudged the man of the series.
- On December 18, 2018, he sparked a controversy by calling Virat Kohli as the worst behaved cricketer in the world.
- He scored 74 runs in his last Test innings against West Indies, thus failing short by 79 runs to complete 16,000 runs in Test cricket, the next man to bat after him was the future captain Virat Kohli.
- However, the team performed poorly in away Tests from 2011 to 2014 and Dhoni retired from Test cricket in December 2014, with Virat Kohli being named as the new Test captain.
- However, Royal Challengers retained only one of their players, Virat Kohli, leaving the rest of the players back in the auction pool.
- He was ably supported by Kohli, who struck an unbeaten 84 from 49 balls to give RCB a comfortable 6-wicket victory with 9 balls to spare.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Virat Kohli