Roads similar to or like Virginia State Route 24
Primary state highway in the U.S. state of Virginia. Wikipedia
Primary State Highways in the U.S. state of Virginia, are numbered and maintained by the Virginia Department of Transportation as a system of state highways. Primary State Routes receive more funding than Secondary State Routes and are numbered as U.S. Routes or State Routes with numbers from 1 to 599. Wikipedia
Scenic road designated by the Commonwealth of Virginia as one that can introduce tourists to alternate destinations. According to the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT), there are over 3,000 mi of scenic roads in Virginia, many of which have been designated as Virginia Byways. Wikipedia
Sentences forVirginia State Route 24
- Kenwood is located in southeast Roanoke and is bound by Dale Avenue, 13th Street, the Roanoke River and the town of Vinton.
- The U.S. Highway intersects SR 24 (Colonial Highway) at the southern edge of the village.
- There, US 221 turns north; Elm Avenue continues east as SR 24.
- In 1954, Virginia State Route 24 was relocated south of the Appomattox Court House Historical Park so the National Park Service could restore the Richmond-Lynchburg stage road to its 1865 appearance.
- Today the neighborhood is bisected by Virginia State Route 24 (Bullitt/Jamison Avenue) and is bordered by Interstate 581 to the west.
- State Route 122 is the only primary highway that crosses the lake, though State Route 24, State Route 116, and State Route 40 are nearby.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Virginia State Route 24