Topics similar to or like Visual effects
Process by which imagery is created or manipulated outside the context of a live action shot in filmmaking and video production. Wikipedia
Process in the computer graphics, video production and filmmaking disciplines of transferring images or animation from videotape or digital files to a traditional film print. Broad term that encompasses the conversion of frame rates, color correction, as well as the actual printing, also called scanning or recording. Wikipedia
One of the many still images which compose the complete moving picture. Derived from the fact that, from the beginning of modern filmmaking toward the end of the 20th century, and in many places still up to the present, the single images have been recorded on a strip of photographic film that quickly increased in length, historically; each image on such a strip looks rather like a framed picture when examined individually. Wikipedia
Sentences forVisual effects
- The film received mixed reviews and the film ended up being an average grosser while Suriya's performance is praised along with technical aspects and VFX.
- He was an early user of computer enhancement technology and provided digital special effects to a number of Hollywood films.
- Visual effects (VFX) were used to remove modern components from backgrounds, with six "key shots" needing extensive VFX.
- Buzz Image Group were hired to create 75 visual effect shots, including computer-generated clouds, landscapes and sheep.
- Such changes include character redesigns, an increase in the use of VFX, higher quality animation, and a shift towards a much darker, more satirical comedic style.
- Visual effects ("VFX") involve photographic or digital manipulation of the onscreen image, usually done in post-production.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Visual effects