F1 drivers similar to or like Vitantonio Liuzzi
Italian professional racing driver who formerly raced in Formula One for the Red Bull, Toro Rosso, Force India and HRT teams. Wikipedia
Mexican racing driver who races in Formula One for Red Bull Racing, having previously driven for Sauber, McLaren, Force India and Racing Point. He won his first Formula One Grand Prix at the 2020 Sakhir Grand Prix, breaking the record for the number of starts before a race win at 190. Wikipedia
Sentences forVitantonio Liuzzi
- He subsequently received a drive-through penalty for his action and suffered a rear tyre puncture while attempting to overtake Vitantonio Liuzzi, finishing 15th.
- In 2001, Michael Schumacher made a one-off return to karts and competed against Hamilton along with other future Formula One drivers Vitantonio Liuzzi and Nico Rosberg.
- In 2006, Red Bull Racing driver Vitantonio Liuzzi was given a full-time seat with Scuderia Toro Rosso alongside another Red Bull sponsored driver, Scott Speed.
- In recovering from the incident Vitantonio Liuzzi's car collided with Schumacher, barely missing his head.
- On 10 August 2007 it was announced Bourdais would replace Vitantonio Liuzzi at Red Bull's b-team, Toro Rosso, as team-mate to Sebastian Vettel.
- Another pole came in Hungary, but he collided with Vitantonio Liuzzi after 25 laps, causing his fourth retirement of the season.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Vitantonio Liuzzi