Characters similar to or like Vladimir Harkonnen
Fictional character from the Dune franchise created by Frank Herbert. Wikipedia
The Bene Gesserit are a key social, religious, and political force in Frank Herbert's fictional Dune universe. Described as an exclusive sisterhood whose members train their bodies and minds through years of physical and mental conditioning to obtain superhuman powers and abilities that can seem magical to outsiders. Wikipedia
Sentences forVladimir Harkonnen
- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, recognizing good talent and seeking a replacement for his late Mentat Piter De Vries, wishes to utilize Hawat's immense abilities.
- The persona of the evil Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, Alia's maternal grandfather whom she had herself killed, begins to influence her, and threatens to overtake Alia's consciousness altogether.
- Failure to meet or exceed the production volume of his predecessor, the villainous Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, will negatively affect the position of House Atreides in CHOAM, which relies on spice profits.
- He tasks Uxtal to create a ghola of Baron Vladimir Harkonnen from genetic material found in a damaged nullentropy tube (from the charred corpse of a Tleilaxu Master) in Bandalong.
- He also planned to cast Orson Welles as Baron Vladimir Harkonnen; Welles only agreed when Jodorowsky offered to get his favourite gourmet chef to prepare his meals for him throughout the filming.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Vladimir Harkonnen