Magazines similar to or like Vogue (magazine)
American monthly fashion and lifestyle magazine covering many topics, including fashion, beauty, culture, living, and runway. Wikipedia
Sentences forVogue (magazine)
- Partly awarded in recognition of the dress, Vogue named her one of the Best Dressed people of 2010 and Time named the dress the Fashion Statement of the year.
- The line received positive critical reviews, with Vogue observing "a protective toughness, a body-conscious severity that made the clothes more than a simple accessory."
- Vogue described her as "never exactly one to shy away from the outrageous or the extreme in any realm", while Glamour named her the "queen of quirk".
- Vogue named her as one of music’s most exuberant dressers, beloved as much for her glorious voice as her extravagant sense of style.
- In April 2013, Turner appeared on the cover of the German issue of Vogue magazine at the age of 73, becoming the oldest person to be featured on the cover of Vogue.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Vogue (magazine)