Television stations similar to or like WDAZ-TV
ABC-affiliated television station serving Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States that is licensed to Devils Lake. Wikipedia
ABC-affiliated television station licensed to Fargo, North Dakota, United States, serving southeastern North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota. It serves as the flagship television station of Fargo-based Forum Communications, which also owns WDAY radio (970 AM) and The Forum of Fargo-Moorhead. Wikipedia
- WDAZ-TV (channel 8) in Grand Forks had signed on in 1967, but is co-owned with Fargo's WDAY-TV (channel 6).
- To solve this problem, it signed on WDAZ-TV in 1967 as a semi-satellite for the northern portion of the market.
- WDAZ-TV channel 8, an ABC affiliate, is the only broadcast television station in Grand Forks that provides local news.
- Additionally, KSFY had three full-power transmitters to KDLT's one, and Forum's flagship stations WDAY and WDAZ in the eastern part of North Dakota were also converting to ABC affiliations at the same time.
- ABC affiliate WDAZ-TV (channel 8) has been the only station airing a full schedule of local news for the Grand Forks area, and combined with sister station WDAY-TV in Fargo, the two Forum Communications-owned ABC affiliates have traditionally been the market's ratings leader.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: WDAZ-TV