Television stations similar to or like WGBH-TV
Primary Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) member television station licensed to Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Wikipedia
Secondary Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) member television station licensed to Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Sister to Boston's primary PBS member station and company flagship WGBH-TV , Springfield, Massachusetts-based PBS member WGBY-TV (channel 57), Class A Biz TV affiliate WFXZ-CD (channel 24) and public radio stations WGBH (89.7 FM) and WCRB (99.5 FM) in the Boston area, and WCAI radio (and satellites WZAI and WNAN) on Cape Cod. Wikipedia
Telemundo owned-and-operated television station serving Boston, Massachusetts and Manchester, New Hampshire, United States that is licensed to Merrimack, New Hampshire. Sister to Nashua, New Hampshire-licensed Class A NBC owned-and-operated station WBTS-CD (channel 15, formerly WYCN-CD), which shares spectrum with Boston-based PBS member station WGBX-TV (channel 44) to provide full-market coverage. Wikipedia
- White arranged to have Brown's performance broadcast multiple times on Boston's public television station, WGBH, thus keeping potential rioters off the streets, watching the concert for free.
- Of the first 50 programs, only 19 were original WGBH productions, and the first Nova episode, "The Making of a Natural History Film", was originally an episode of Horizon that premiered in 1972.
- On September 14, 2017, the program launched its first-ever podcast called The Frontline Dispatch. The podcast is a production of PBS and WGBH in Boston alongside PRX.
- The show is produced by the WGBH Educational Foundation, the parent company of WGBH-TV in Boston, which is solely responsible for its content.
- WGBH said, "We appreciate the memes that have been created and shared in good fun, we are, however, disappointed by the few that are outside of good taste."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: WGBH-TV