Television stations similar to or like WTVD
ABC owned-and-operated television station licensed to Durham, North Carolina, United States and serving the Research Triangle region (Raleigh–Durham–Chapel Hill–Fayetteville). Wikipedia
Univision owned-and-operated television station licensed to Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States and serving North Carolina's Research Triangle region (Raleigh–Durham–Chapel Hill–Fayetteville). Only full-power Spanish-language television station in the state of North Carolina, and additionally targets the Charlotte, Greensboro, Greenville, Wilmington and Asheville–Greenville–Spartanburg–Anderson markets. Wikipedia
Fox-affiliated television station licensed to Raleigh, North Carolina, United States and serving the Triangle region (Raleigh–Durham–Chapel Hill–Fayetteville). Owned by the Capitol Broadcasting Company, as part of a duopoly with NBC affiliate and company flagship WRAL-TV ; it is also sister to Class A Retro TV affiliate WARZ-CD (channel 34, licensed to both Smithfield and Selma). Wikipedia
- On June 22 of that same year, the local CBS affiliate, then WTVD in Durham, broadcast the Bulls game locally, the first time that the Bulls had ever been featured on television.
- ABC owned and operated WTVD is licensed to and based in Durham, while the studios for statewide public television service UNC-TV are based in Research Triangle Park.
- WRAL was originally an NBC affiliate, taking that network from Durham-based WTVD (channel 11, which included Fletcher's son, Floyd, among its founders).
- On April 21, 2008, WTVD became the second station in the Triangle behind WRAL and the eighth ABC-owned station in the United States to upgrade its newscasts to high definition.
- KABC is the fifth ABC owned-and-operated station to enter into a news share agreement (after WTVD, KGO-TV, WPVI-TV and KFSN-TV).
- In April 2019, he was hired by a local ABC affiliate station as an analyst to cover the Hurricanes' playoff run.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: WTVD