Magazines similar to or like W (magazine)
American fashion magazine which features stories about style through the lens of culture, fashion, art, celebrity, and film. Wikipedia
Unisex, fashion, arts and culture magazine featuring interviews, photography, art and illustrations from fashion photographers and stylists around the world. Launched in 2010 by British photographer Vincent Nord with a monthly print edition and an online lifestyle publication. Wikipedia
American bi-monthly magazine that covers a wide spectrum of pop culture, focusing on celebrities in the fields of music, fashion, art, and film. Mean began as a music zine and alternative magazine in November 1996 and continued in that format through 2001, before being re-launched as a national lifestyle publication in 2004. Wikipedia
Sentences forW (magazine)
- Many of her songs, particularly on Teenage Dream, reflect on love between teenagers; W magazine described the album's sexual innuendos as "irresistible hook-laden melodies".
- After her engagement to Future, Ciara revealed to W in April 2014 that her sixth studio album would be predominantly inspired by her then-fiancé.
- Promoting the film, Johansson and Portman appeared on the cover of W, discussing with the magazine the public's reception of them.
- Ryder appeared on the cover of W magazine for their June issue, wearing 'Free Winona' t-shirt which later became an internet sensation among her fans.
- WMagazine also listed the iconic ensemble as one of the most memorable dresses of all time.
- In a 2014 interview with W magazine, Cyrus stated "I love weed" and "I just love getting stoned."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: W (magazine)