Residential colleges similar to or like Wadham College, Oxford
One of the constituent colleges of the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom. Wikipedia
Collegiate research university in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England. Evidence of teaching as early as 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world, the world's second-oldest university in continuous operation and one of the most prestigious academic institutions in the world. Wikipedia
Constituent college of the University of Oxford in Oxford, England. Located in Oriel Square, the college has the distinction of being the oldest royal foundation in Oxford (a title formerly claimed by University College, whose claim of being founded by King Alfred is no longer promoted). Wikipedia
Sentences forWadham College, Oxford
- Jowett Walk has also provided accommodation for some non-Balliol undergraduates, as part of an arrangement with Wadham College, Oxford.
- Thomas Guidott, a student of chemistry and medicine at Wadham College, Oxford, set up a practice in the city in 1668.
- An expansion of the school occurred under the next headmaster Rev Dr John Bradley Dyne (Fellow of Wadham College, Oxford) between 1838 and 1874.
- He went on to Wadham College, Oxford and obtained a Diploma in Social Science and Public Administration.
- After being turned down by every stage school to which she applied, she gained a place to read English literature at Wadham College, Oxford.
- The other previously all-male colleges to begin admitting women in 1974 were Jesus College, Hertford, St Catherine's, and Wadham.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Wadham College, Oxford