Companies similar to or like Walmart
American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores from the United States, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. Wikipedia
American discount department store chain, began in 1950 when businessman Sam Walton purchased a store from Luther E. Harrison in Bentonville, Arkansas, and opened Walton's 5 & 10. Founded in 1962 with a single store in Bentonville, expanding outside Arkansas by 1968 and throughout the rest of the Southern United States by the 1980s, ultimately operating a store in every state of the United States, plus its first stores in Canada, by 1995. Wikipedia
- As in the US as a whole and in most states, the largest private employer in the Commonwealth is Walmart, followed by the University of Pennsylvania.
- Examples of private address unique ZIP Codes include the headquarters of Walmart (72716).
- The health system is the 2nd largest employer in Arizona, behind Walmart, employing more than 35,000.
- London also landed a Wal-Mart distribution center in 1997, bringing thousands of jobs to the community.
- During the 1960s, the state became the base of the Walmart corporation, the world's largest retailer, headquartered in Bentonville.
- In 2015, Amazon surpassed Walmart as the most valuable retailer in the United States by market capitalization.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Walmart