Record labels similar to or like Walt Disney Records
American record label of the Disney Music Group. Wikipedia
American record label owned by Warner Music Group and headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Founded in 1958 as the recorded music division of the American film studio Warner Bros., and was one of a group of labels owned and operated by larger parent corporations for much of its existence. Wikipedia
The Walt Disney Studios, located in Burbank, California, United States, serves as the corporate headquarters for The Walt Disney Company media conglomerate. The 51-acre (20.6 ha) studio lot also contains several sound stages, a backlot, and other filmmaking production facilities for Walt Disney Studios's motion picture production. Wikipedia
Sentences forWalt Disney Records
- As a result, Disney formed his own record production and distribution entity, Disneyland Records.
- The soundtrack for Toy Story was produced by Walt Disney Records and was released on November 22, 1995, the week of the film's release.
- She approached RCA Records, who told her to contact Disney instead because they were having financial difficulties.
- The record was produced by Buena Vista Records, and its content was copyrighted by Black Falcon, Ltd., a subsidiary of Lucasfilm "formed to handle the merchandising for Star Wars."
- The album's success led to a deal with Walt Disney Records, resulting in the release of a hit 1992 children's album, Shake It All About.
- The Lion King original motion picture soundtrack was released by Walt Disney Records on April 27, 1994.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Walt Disney Records