Video games similar to or like Warframe
Free-to-play cooperative action role playing and third-person shooter multiplayer online game developed and published by Digital Extremes. Wikipedia
Free-to-play, online multiplayer, action tactical role-playing video game developed by Toylogic, available for Xbox One. Originally released for the Xbox 360 on October 12, 2012 on the Xbox Live Arcade as its very first free-to-play title, and additionally for Microsoft Windows on May 28, 2014, but availability on the online marketplaces of these platforms and service to these platforms has since been discontinued as of December 17, 2018. Wikipedia
Multiplayer third-person shooter and tower defense video game developed by PopCap Games and published by Electronic Arts. The third game in the Plants vs. Zombies franchise, the basic premise revolves around plants defending humankind from a zombie invasion. Wikipedia
Action role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. Fifth main installment in The Elder Scrolls series, following The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 on November 11, 2011. Wikipedia
Third-person shooter action role-playing video game developed by Dimps for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Windows based on the Sword Art Online light novel series. Fifth game in the series and is the successor to the 2016 game Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization. Wikipedia
Online action role-playing game developed by Sonic Team and published by Sega in 2000 for the Dreamcast. The first online role-playing game for game consoles; players adventure with up to three others over the Internet to complete quests, collect items, and fight enemies in real-time action combat. Wikipedia
- In 2016, it was revealed that Digital Extremes' game Warframe had been hacked, exposing the email addresses of more than 700,000 players.
- 2013's Star Trek featured use of the Evolution engine; and the engine is currently in use on the free-to-play online title Warframe, released on PC in 2013.
- On December 16, 2015, third-person shooter action game Warframe released a playable character named and themed after Nezha.
- On August 19th 2016, the game Warframe added a new Warframe called Titania, a playable character based around faries.
- Digital Extremes eventually developed a free-to-play game, titled Warframe, which borrows heavily from the original Dark Sector concept video and game.
- Gram is a heavy blade (two-handed sword) in the game Warframe, the sword also has a variant with better attributes called Gram Prime.
- Some free-to-play multiplayer games, such as Fortnite Battle Royale and Warframe, are exempt from this requirement, and can be played online freely without a subscription.
- New Tang Dynasty Television drew attention to GamersGate's charts in 2014, when the free-to-play co-op game Warframe ranked alongside Castle of Illusion.
- Digital Extremes is the developer and publisher of titles such as Dark Sector and Warframe.
- Nezha is a playable frame in MMO Warframe.
- While the game had been in a playable state for the two years before this, Epic wanted to be able to develop ongoing content to players to keep them interested in the title, such as planning timed events with unique rewards, following the approach used by games like League of Legends and Warframe.
- The cancellation of the project and Digital Extremes' decision to refocus on its more successful title Warframe was later attributed in part the commercial failure of LawBreakers and the lack of interest in The Amazing Eternals closed beta.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Warframe