Companies similar to or like Warner Bros.
American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Warner Bros. Studios complex in Burbank, California, and a subsidiary of AT&T's WarnerMedia through its Studios & Networks division. Wikipedia
American multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate corporation owned by AT&T and headquartered in New York City, United States. Originally formed in 1990 by Steve Ross and formerly known as Time Warner from 1990 to 2001 and 2003 to 2018, from the merger of Time Inc. and the original Warner Communications. Wikipedia
American cable television channel owned by the Kids, Young Adults and Classics division of Warner Bros. Entertainment, itself a subsidiary of AT&T's WarnerMedia through its Studios and Networks Group division. Launched on October 1, 1992, and primarily broadcasts animated television series, mostly children's programming, ranging from action to animated comedy. Wikipedia
American multinational media and entertainment company operating as a unit of WarnerMedia Studios & Networks, and controlled by AT&T through mass media and entertainment subsidiary WarnerMedia. Operated under an eponymous sister subsidiary of WarnerMedia that shares principal management with Home Box Office, Inc.), and HBO Films. Wikipedia
Currently the company's flagship feature animation studio and claims heritage from this original studio. Besides Warner Bros. Animation, WB also presently operates the Warner Animation Group, Cartoon Network Studios, and Williams Street (both through Cartoon Network). Wikipedia
Sentences forWarner Bros.
- After Turner's holdings were purchased by Time Warner in 1996, they ultimately became integrated into the Warner Bros. library, though Turner remains the credited copyright holder.
- DC Entertainment, Inc. is a subsidiary of Warner Bros. that manages its comic book units and intellectual property (characters) in other units as they work with other Warner Bros units.
- While traveling with the Cubs in California in 1937, Reagan took a screen test that led to a seven-year contract with Warner Bros. studios.
- It was founded in 1958 as the recorded music division of the American film studio Warner Bros., and was one of a group of labels owned and operated by larger parent corporations for much of its existence.
- Recently, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, a division of Warner Bros., announced that it would open a video game studio.
- In 1989, when Time, Inc. and Warner Communications merged, Time became part of Time Warner, along with Warner Bros. In 2000, Time became part of AOL Time Warner, which reverted to the name Time Warner in 2003.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Warner Bros.