Companies similar to or like Warner Bros. Television Studios
Television production and distribution arm of the American media company Warner Bros. Entertainment, itself part of AT&T's WarnerMedia. Wikipedia
American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Warner Bros. Studios complex in Burbank, California, and a subsidiary of AT&T's WarnerMedia through its Studios & Networks division. One of the "Big Five" major American film studios, as well as a member of the Motion Picture Association . Wikipedia
American comic book publisher and the flagship unit of DC Entertainment, a subsidiary of the Warner Bros. Global Brands and Experiences division of Warner Bros., which itself is a subsidiary of AT&T's WarnerMedia through its Studios & Networks division. One of the largest and oldest American comic book companies. Wikipedia
American cable television channel owned by the Kids, Young Adults and Classics division of Warner Bros. Entertainment, itself a subsidiary of AT&T's WarnerMedia through its Studios and Networks Group division. Launched on October 1, 1992, and primarily broadcasts animated television series, mostly children's programming, ranging from action to animated comedy. Wikipedia
Sentences forWarner Bros. Television Studios
- Lorimar continued as a production company until July 1993, when it was eventually folded into Warner Bros. Television, for "economic issues" as a result of declining syndication sales.
- As of September 2015, it was the world's largest television production and distribution company measured by library and revenue (along with Time Warner's Warner Bros. Television).
- In 1982, Aaron Spelling Productions struck a deal with Warner Bros. Television Distribution for worldwide syndication rights to future Spelling productions.
- After Bahr and Small left the series at the end of the third season (they were later credited as "executive consultants"), the series was handled by QDE and distributed by WB Television Distribution.
- In 2019, his production company Moonshot Entertainment signed a deal with Warner Bros. Television.
- Before the merger with Viacom, most of Spelling's shows were distributed by Worldvision, with older Spelling shows distributed by several others including Warner Bros. Television and 20th Television.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Warner Bros. Television Studios