NFL biographies similar to or like Warren Moon
American former gridiron football quarterback who played professionally for 23 seasons. Wikipedia
Sentences forWarren Moon
- As of 2010, Warren Moon (Edmonton Eskimos 1978–83) is the only player to be a member of both the Canadian Football Hall of Fame and the Pro Football Hall of Fame (NFL).
- Matchups were intense in the 1990s with quarterback Warren Moon leading the Oilers against Jim Kelly's Bills.
- Salaries increased significantly over the past two seasons in the NFL, up nearly fifty percent; new Houston Oilers quarterback Warren Moon led the list at $1.1 million.
- Quarterback Warren Moon led the Eskimos back in the second half, and with the game tied at 23, Dave Cutler kicked the game-winning field goal with just three seconds remaining.
- The current announcers are former Seahawks players Steve Raible (who was the team's color commentator from ) and Warren Moon.
- After a WSU three-and-out, Warren Moon's tipped pass was caught by Spider Gaines for a 78-yard touchdown reception and sealed a dramatic 28–27 win for Washington.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Warren Moon