Films similar to or like Watchmen (film)
2009 American neo-noir superhero film based on the 1986–87 DC Comics limited series of the same name by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons. Wikipedia
2009 film based on the twelve-issue graphic novel series of the same name created by writer Alan Moore, artist Dave Gibbons, and colorist John Higgins, published by DC Comics between 1986 and 1987. The graphic novel's film rights were acquired by producer Lawrence Gordon in 1986. Wikipedia
Twelve-issue comic book limited series created by Alan Moore, Dave Gibbons, and John Higgins, published by DC Comics in 1986 and 1987. Watchmen focuses on six main characters: the Comedian, Doctor Manhattan, the Nite Owl, Ozymandias, Rorschach, and the Silk Spectre. Wikipedia
2017 American superhero film based on the DC Comics superhero team of the same name. Fifth installment in the DC Extended Universe and a follow-up to Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and was directed by Zack Snyder and written by Chris Terrio and Joss Whedon, based on a story by Terrio and Snyder. Wikipedia
Sentences forWatchmen (film)
- I was just reading a review of a movie called Watchmen that uses it and the reviewer said – "Can we please have a moratorium on 'Hallelujah' in movies and television shows?"
- On July 21, 2009, Warner Bros. released a new Blu-ray Disc entitled 300: The Complete Experience to coincide with the Blu-ray Disc release of Watchmen.
- "Pruit Igoe" and "Prophecies" (also from Koyaanisqatsi) were used both in a trailer for Watchmen and in the film itself.
- This request was respected by the producers of the subsequent adaptations of his work Constantine (2005) (based on a character created by Moore) and Watchmen (2009).
- It was recorded to feature as the end credit track for the 2009 film Watchmen, an adaptation of the graphic novel of the same name.
- Gibbons returned to Watchmen in 2008, producing the behind-the-scenes book Watching the Watchmen to tie into the release of the 2009 film.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Watchmen (film)