Topics similar to or like Water
Inorganic, transparent, tasteless, odorless, and nearly colorless chemical substance, which is the main constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the fluids of all known living organisms . Wikipedia
- Full-immersion baptisms may take place in a man-made tank or pool, or a natural body of water such as a river or lake.
- Water is a vital commodity on a dairy farm: cows drink about 20 gallons (80 litres) a day, sheds need water to cool and clean them.
- Water,, also has a tetrahedral structure, with two hydrogen atoms and two lone pairs of electrons around the central oxygen atoms.
- Water is the main ingredient of beer, accounting for 93% of its weight.
- Water is used as the vehicle for the dry-powder pigment to merge with the plaster, and with the setting of the plaster, the painting becomes an integral part of the wall.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Water