Settlements similar to or like Watervliet, New York
City in Albany County in the U.S. state of New York. Wikipedia
Sentences forWatervliet, New York
- The iron and steel were also used by the extensive federal arsenal across the Hudson at Watervliet, New York, then called West Troy.
- The canal began on the west side of the Hudson River at Albany, and ran north to Watervliet, where the Champlain Canal branched off.
- In 1892, the remaining 34 Groveland members moved to the North Family of the Shaker community at Watervliet, New York.
- It was also used occasionally for complete prefabricated buildings, such as the historic Iron Building in Watervliet, New York.
- In Watervliet, I-787 has one interchange with 23rd Street (exit 8) before reaching another near-cloverleaf interchange with NY 7 and NY 787 (exit 9) in Green Island.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Watervliet, New York