Golfers similar to or like Webb Simpson
American professional golfer on the PGA Tour who won the 2012 U.S. Open and the 2018 Players Championship. Wikipedia
Sentences forWebb Simpson
- Ultimately this did not cost him the championship as he finished two shots behind Webb Simpson on 1-over-par.
- This led to McDowell finishing in a tie for second place with Michael Thompson, one stroke behind the champion, Webb Simpson.
- Thompson then completed a three-under par round of 67 to hold the clubhouse lead at +2, until Webb Simpson bettered it by a stroke.
- Dufner's excellent season continued at the 2012 U.S. Open where he finished in a tie for fourth place, two strokes behind winner Webb Simpson.
- He finished in a tie for fourth, two strokes behind Webb Simpson.
- In Matsuyama's return to the Waste Management Phoenix Open, he again entered a playoff on Sunday to defend his title, this time against Webb Simpson.
- This matched the low score amongst the early starters, made by major debutant Webb Simpson, whose 66 took him from the cutline to one-under-par, and the top 15.
- Watson picked up his second win of the 2011 season and third career PGA Tour title on May 1 when he defeated Webb Simpson at the second playoff hole at the Zurich Classic of New Orleans.
- He entered a playoff with fellow U.S. Open champion Webb Simpson.
- Webb Simpson and Patrick Cantlay also shot 64, the first time in Masters history three rounds of 64 or better were shot on the same day.
- It was a record sixth runner-up finish for Mickelson and defending champion Webb Simpson tied for 32nd place.
- An went 1–2–2 and lost his Sunday singles match against Webb Simpson.
- Webb Simpson,
- In March 2011, Woodland won his first PGA Tour title at the Transitions Championship by one stroke when fellow American Webb Simpson missed a par putt on the final hole.
- He picked up his fourth win on the PGA Tour in 2011 at the McGladrey Classic, defeating Webb Simpson in a playoff.
- The 2012 U.S Open was won by Webb Simpson when he scored 4 birdies in the last 13 holes.
- In February 2020, Finau lost the Waste Management Phoenix Open in a sudden death playoff to Webb Simpson.
- He nearly won for the first time in over three years at the 2011 Deutsche Bank Championship, but had encountered difficulties on the 18th hole, before losing to Webb Simpson on the second extra hole of a playoff.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Webb Simpson