Venues similar to or like Wembley Arena
Indoor arena adjacent to Wembley Stadium in Wembley, London. Wikipedia
Colonial exhibition held at Wembley Park, Wembley, England, from 23 April 1924 to 31 October 1925. In 1920 the British Government decided to site the British Empire Exhibition at Wembley Park, on the site of the pleasure gardens created by Sir Edward Watkin in the 1890s. Wikipedia
Large entertainment district on the Greenwich peninsula in South East London, England, including an indoor arena, a music club, a Cineworld cinema, an exhibition space, piazzas, bars, and restaurants. Built largely within the former Millennium Dome, a large dome-shaped canopy built to house an exhibition celebrating the turn of the third millennium; consequently The Dome remains a name in common usage for the venue. Wikipedia
Sentences forWembley Arena
- On 22 June 2016, Johnson declared that 23 June could be "Britain's independence day" in a televised debate in front of a 6,000-member audience at Wembley Arena.
- The following year, he appeared at The Prince's Trust concert at London's Wembley Arena, performing "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and "Here Comes the Sun".
- For the first time at the Olympics swimming events were held undercover, at the 8000 capacity Empire Pool.
- North Greenwich Arena 2 was scrapped in a cost-cutting exercise, Wembley Arena being used for badminton and rhythmic gymnastics events instead.
- On 19 October 1979, the tour resumed in Western Europe where the band played 23 sold-out gigs, including six sold-out nights at London's Wembley Arena.
- The tour moved to Europe and the UK, and ended at the Wembley Arena in July 2013.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Wembley Arena