Settlements similar to or like West Bengal
State in the eastern region of India along the Bay of Bengal. Wikipedia
Geopolitical, cultural and historical region located in South Asia, specifically in the eastern part of the Indian subcontinent at the apex of the Bay of Bengal, of what is now considered as Bangladesh and West Bengal. Made up by the Ganges-Brahmaputra delta system, the largest such formation in the world; along with mountains in its north bordering the Himalayan states of Nepal and Bhutan and east bordering Burma. Wikipedia
Intertwined with the history of the broader Indian subcontinent and the surrounding regions of South Asia and Southeast Asia. It includes modern-day Bangladesh and the Indian states of West Bengal, Tripura and Assam's Karimganj district, located in the eastern part of the Indian subcontinent, at the apex of the Bay of Bengal and dominated by the fertile Ganges delta. Wikipedia
Sentences forWest Bengal
- It acts as an additional official language of West Bengal in blocks and sub-divisions with more than 10% of the population speaking Hindi.
- At a separate meeting of legislators from West Bengal, it was decided (58 votes to 21) that the province should be partitioned and West Bengal should join the Constituent Assembly of India.
- In 2012, it was also made additional official language of West Bengal in areas where the population exceeds 10% of a particular block, sub-division or district.
- Bangladesh shares its culinary heritage with the neighbouring Indian state of West Bengal.
- The earliest substantial true Sanskrit language inscription of Susuniya (West Bengal) is dated to the 4th century.
- Furthermore, different dialects use more Persian and Arabic vocabulary especially in different areas of Bangladesh and Muslim majority areas of West Bengal.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: West Bengal