Settlements similar to or like West New York, New Jersey
Town in the northern part of Hudson County, New Jersey, United States, situated upon the New Jersey Palisades. Wikipedia
City in the northern part of Hudson County, New Jersey, United States. According to the 2010 United States Census the city had a total population of 66,455, reflecting a decline of 633 (−0.9%) from the 67,088 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 9,076 (+15.6%) from the 58,012 counted in the 1990 Census. Wikipedia
Sentences forWest New York, New Jersey
- West New York, at 19.64%, now has the highest percentage of Cubans in New Jersey, with Union City in second place, with 15.35%.
- The northern section of Union Township was later incorporated as West New York in 1898.
- From 1979 to 1987, Olmos lived in West New York, New Jersey.
- 49th Street is the northern boundary with West New York.
- The city borders the Hudson County municipalities of Hoboken, Jersey City, North Bergen, Weehawken and West New York.
- In December 2013, the town of West New York, New Jersey, which borders his childhood home of Union City to the north, honored Menendez by renaming its Public School No. 3 after him.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: West New York, New Jersey