Continents similar to or like Western Asia
Westernmost subregion of Asia. Wikipedia
Transcontinental country straddling Southeastern Europe and Western Asia. Bordered on its northwest by Greece and Bulgaria; north by the Black Sea; northeast by Georgia; east by Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Iran; southeast by Iraq; south by Syria and the Mediterranean Sea; and west by the Aegean Sea. Wikipedia
Transcontinental region in Afro-Eurasia which generally includes Western Asia , all of Egypt (mostly in North Africa), and Turkey (partly in Southeast Europe). The term has come into wider usage as a replacement of the term Near East (as opposed to the Far East) beginning in the early 20th century. Wikipedia
Transcontinental country spanning the northeast corner of Africa and southwest corner of Asia by a land bridge formed by the Sinai Peninsula. Mediterranean country bordered by the Gaza Strip and Israel to the northeast, the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea to the east, Sudan to the south, and Libya to the west. Wikipedia
Country in Western Asia. Bordered to the northwest by Armenia and Azerbaijan, to the north by the Caspian Sea, to the northeast by Turkmenistan, to the east by Afghanistan, to the southeast by Pakistan, to the south by the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman, and to the west by Turkey and Iraq. Wikipedia
Sentences forWestern Asia
- Iran ( Irān ), also called Persia and officially the Islamic Republic of Iran ( Jomhuri-ye Eslāmi-ye Irān ), is a country in Western Asia.
- Turkey (Türkiye ), officially the Republic of Turkey (Türkiye Cumhuriyeti ), is a transcontinental country straddling Southeastern Europe and Western Asia.
- Israel is considered the most advanced country in Western Asia and the Middle East in economic and industrial development.
- Saudi Arabia, officially the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is a country in Western Asia constituting the vast majority of the Arabian Peninsula.
- In 1916, the British and French made a plan for the post-war division of Western Asia under the Sykes-Picot Agreement.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Western Asia