Settlements similar to or like Western New York
Westernmost region of the state of New York. Wikipedia
Unsigned highway assigned by the New York State Department of Transportation to roads that possess a signed name (mainly parkways), that NYSDOT has determined are too minor to have a signed touring route number, or are former touring routes that are still state-maintained. The majority of reference routes are owned by the state of New York and maintained by NYSDOT; however, some exceptions exist. Wikipedia
List of museums, defined for this context as institutions that collect and care for objects of cultural, artistic, scientific, or historical interest and make their collections or related exhibits available for public viewing. Museums that exist only in cyberspace (i.e., virtual museums) are not included. Wikipedia
Held on Tuesday, November 8, 2016, as part of the 2016 United States presidential election in which all 50 states plus the District of Columbia participated. New York voters chose electors to represent them in the Electoral College via a popular vote, pitting the Republican Party's nominee, businessman Donald Trump, and running mate Indiana Governor Mike Pence against Democratic Party nominee, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and her running mate Virginia Senator Tim Kaine. Wikipedia
Federal district court whose jurisdiction comprises the western parts of Upstate New York. Appeals are taken to the Second Circuit (except for patent claims and claims against the U.S. government under the Tucker Act, which are appealed to the Federal Circuit). Wikipedia
Sentences forWestern New York
- The fossils are dated to 350 million years ago when the Western New York Region was 30 degrees south of the equator and completely covered in water.
- The village became a rest and supply area along the Mohawk River for goods and the many people moving through Western New York to and from the Great Lakes.
- Largely a result of British and French colonialism and missionary work, Christianity is the largest religion in Buffalo and Western New York.
- Drawing much of its fanbase from Western New York, the Bills are the only NFL team that plays home games in that state.
- The Jets and the Bills represent the same state (New York), and this rivalry represents the differences between New York City and Western New York, where the Bills play.
- President Van Buren dispatched Scott to Western New York to prevent unauthorized border crossings and prevent the outbreak of a war between the United States and the United Kingdom.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Western New York