Companies similar to or like Westlake Recording Studios
Music recording studio in West Hollywood, California. Wikipedia
Recording studio, originally established around 1970 and located in North Hollywood, California. Many gold or platinum records were recorded or mixed at Track Record: The Offspring's Ignition and the follow-up Smash (which has gone platinum six times), Emmylou Harris' Roses in the Snow, Megadeth's Peace Sells... but Who's Buying?, Red Hot Chili Peppers' Mother's Milk, Jane's Addiction's Ritual de lo Habitual, Social Distortion's self-titled third album, Blink-182's Dude Ranch, Wu-Tang Clan's The W, Aerosmith's Nine Lives, Evanescence's Fallen, Aaliyah's One in a Million, Goo Goo Dolls' Dizzy Up the Girl, Maroon 5's Songs About Jane, Tori Amos' Little Earthquakes, Kiss' Revenge and Quincy Jones' Q's Jook Joint. Wikipedia
Sentences forWestlake Recording Studios
- The band worked closely with Alex da Kid, with whom they recorded their first major label release at Westlake Recording Studios in West Hollywood, California.
- Thriller was recorded at Westlake Recording Studios in Los Angeles, California, with a production budget of $750,000 (US$1,926,319.15 in 2017 dollars).
- "Cry Me a River" was recorded at Westlake Recording Studios in Los Angeles by Senator Jimmy D, while Carlos "Storm" Martinez served as the assistant engineer.
- Its instrumental was recorded by Mikkel Storleer Eriksen of Stargate and Miles Walker at Roc the Mic Studios in New York City and Westlake Recording Studios in Los Angeles, and by Vee at the Bunker in Paris.
- Recording took place from April to November 1982 at Westlake Recording Studios in Los Angeles, with a production budget of $750,000.
- Rihanna's and Ekko's vocals were recorded at two recording locations by three people: Mike Gaydusek at NightBird Recording Studios and Marcos Tovar and Kuk Harrel at Westlake Recording Studios, both in Los Angeles.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Westlake Recording Studios