Albums similar to or like Whammy!
Third studio album by American new wave band the B-52's. Wikipedia
- In 1983, during recording sessions for the band's third studio album Whammy!, Wilson discovered he had contracted HIV.
- In December 1982, the band began recording their third album, Whammy!.
- Several years later, Stanley produced and engineered the B-52s 1983 album Whammy!.
- Of the four abandoned tracks, three were re-recorded for the following album, Whammy!.
- The B-52's sang "Song for a Future Generation" live over a backing track on the Whammy! tour in 1983.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Whammy!