Topics similar to or like When the Saints Go Marching In
Black spiritual. Wikipedia
Music genre and musical form which was originated in the Deep South of the United States around the 1860s by African-Americans from roots in African musical traditions, African-American work songs, and spirituals. Blues incorporated spirituals, work songs, field hollers, shouts, chants, and rhymed simple narrative ballads. Wikipedia
Movement of African-American Roman Catholics which developed and shaped modern Black Catholicism. From roughly 1968 to the mid-1990s, Black Catholicism would transform itself from its pre-Vatican II roots into a fully-fledged member of the Black Church, complete with its own structure, identity, music, liturgy, thought, theology, and appearance within the larger Catholic Church. Wikipedia
Sentences forWhen the Saints Go Marching In
- In accordance with Henson's wishes, no one in attendance wore black, and the Dirty Dozen Brass Band finished the service by performing "When the Saints Go Marching In".
- The band began the program with a skit called "Public Domain", performed "Lump" later in the show and "When the Saints Go Marching In" during the end credits.
- The team was named for "When the Saints Go Marching In", the classic jazz standard associated with New Orleans.
- They are named after the jazz music heritage of New Orleans and the spiritual hymn "When the Saints Go Marching In".
- A funeral procession went down Beale Street, with a brass band marching in front of the hearse, playing "When the Saints Go Marching In."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: When the Saints Go Marching In