U.S. counties similar to or like Wicomico County, Maryland
County located in the southeastern part of the U.S. state of Maryland, on the Delmarva Peninsula. Wikipedia
Sentences forWicomico County, Maryland
- Upon crossing the Nanticoke River, US 50 heads into Wicomico County and runs through marshland before heading into forests and turning to the south.
- Wicomico County was formed in 1867, as the 9th and last county, created from Somerset and Worcester counties.
- Soon after the Civil War (to each side of which Worcester County sent soldiers), parts of both Worcester and Somerset Counties were combined to create, in 1867, Wicomico County.
- By 1867, portions of Somerset and Worcester counties were ceded to create a 22nd jurisdiction, Wicomico County.
- This annual bike ride, usually held the first weekend in October, brings thousands of riders to Delmarva, in what is the largest single-day tourism event in Wicomico County.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Wicomico County, Maryland