Champ car drivers similar to or like Will Power
Australian champion motorsports driver who currently competes in the IndyCar Series, driving for Team Penske. Wikipedia
Sentences forWill Power
- A fourth victory in the penultimate race of the season at Baltimore left Hunter-Reay as the only challenger to Will Power for the series championship.
- He also won the series championship for the Target team, by five points over second-place finisher Will Power.
- Penske ended up finishing the 2010 season with nine wins, thirteen pole positions and six fastest laps (mostly by Will Power).
- Penske finished the 2011 season with six victories, all from Will Power, while Castroneves and Briscoe went winless.
- In 2009, the No. 6 and No. 7 ALMS teams were used for Penske's No. 12 Indycar, driven by Will Power in five races.
- He ended up losing a tire on the opening lap but the misfortunes of Will Power and Tony Kanaan saved him from going a lap down.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Will Power