U.S. cabinets similar to or like William McKinley
The 25th president of the United States, serving from 1897 until his assassination in 1901. Wikipedia
American businessman and Republican politician who served as a United States Senator from Ohio as well as chairman of the Republican National Committee. A friend and political ally of President William McKinley, Hanna used his wealth and business skills to successfully manage McKinley's presidential campaigns in 1896 and 1900. Wikipedia
American statesman, conservationist, naturalist, historian, and writer, who served as the 26th president of the United States from 1901 to 1909. He previously served as 33rd governor of New York from 1899 to 1900 and the 25th vice president of the United States from March to September 1901. Wikipedia
Sentences forWilliam McKinley
- The election of William McKinley in 1896 was marked by a resurgence of Republican dominance that lasted (except for 1912 and 1916) until 1932.
- Bryan waged a vigorous campaign attacking Eastern moneyed interests, but he lost to Republican William McKinley.
- After William McKinley won the 1896 U.S. presidential election, advocates pressed to annex the Republic of Hawaii.
- Garret Hobart, the first vice president under William McKinley, was one of the very few vice presidents at this time who played an important role in the administration.
- President William McKinley ignored the exaggerated news reporting and sought a peaceful settlement.
- In a political speech President William McKinley used this to ram Spanish actions against armed rebels.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: William McKinley