People similar to or like William Shatner
Canadian actor, author, producer, director, screenwriter, and singer. Wikipedia
American actor, film director, photographer, author, singer, and songwriter. Best known for playing Spock in the Star Trek franchise, a character he portrayed in television and film for almost fifty years, from a pilot episode shot in late 1964 to his final film performance in 2013. Wikipedia
Canadian actor, director, stand-up comedian and screenwriter. Known for his voice role as Hiccup Haddock in the How to Train Your Dragon franchise, and for his roles in comedy movies such as Knocked Up, Tropic Thunder, The Trotsky, Fanboys, She's Out of My League, Goon, This Is the End and the action-fantasy film The Sorcerer's Apprentice. Wikipedia
Sentences forWilliam Shatner
- In one episode, the IMF even convinced their target (an aging mobster played by William Shatner) that time has somehow been turned back more than 30 years and he is a young man again.
- In 1992, students held a referendum which called for the University Centre to be named for actor and McGill alumnus William Shatner.
- Following The Pit and the Pendulum, Corman directed one of William Shatner's earliest appearances in a lead role with The Intruder (a.k.a. The Stranger, 1962).
- He learned the basics of acting as an apprentice with the Montreal Repertory Theatre, where fellow Montrealer William Shatner also played.
- On the Late Show in 1996, Letterman talked about his experience with tinnitus during an interview with William Shatner, who himself has severe tinnitus caused by an on-set explosion.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: William Shatner