Os similar to or like Windows NT
Family of operating system versions produced by Microsoft, the first version of which was released on July 27, 1993. Wikipedia
Operating system produced by Microsoft as a member of the Windows NT family of operating systems for use on personal computers. Completed on November 8, 2006, and over the following three months, it was released in stages to computer hardware and software manufacturers, business customers and retail channels. Wikipedia
Series of operating systems developed by Microsoft and released as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. Successor to Windows 8.1, released nearly two years earlier, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and broadly released for the general public on July 29, 2015. Wikipedia
Sentences forWindows NT
- Meanwhile, the company was at work on Microsoft Windows NT, which was heavily based on their copy of the OS/2 code.
- The Windows NT series of operating systems, by contrast, are true multi-user, and implement absolute memory protection.
- Much of Microsoft's further contributions to OS/2 also went into creating a third GUI replacement for DOS, Windows NT.
- Windows NT runs independently of DOS but includes NTVDM, a component for simulating a DOS environment for legacy applications.
- Windows Phone 8 replaced its previously Windows CE-based architecture with one based on the Windows NT kernel with many components shared with Windows 8.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Windows NT