Comics characters similar to or like Wizard (DC Comics)
Fictional character appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. Wikipedia
Fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, as an enemy of the first Flash. Two live-action versions of the Fiddler are featured in DC-based television shows on The CW network; a female country music artist played by Miranda MacDougall in The Flashs fourth season and a teenage savant musician played by Max Frantz in the DC Universe streaming service show Stargirl. Wikipedia
American comic book publishing company DC Comics has introduced many characters throughout its history, including numerous minor characters. These characters range from heroes, villains and supporting characters that appear infrequently to the same types of characters that only take part in a single story. Wikipedia
Sentences forWizard (DC Comics)
- Gardner Fox left the series with issue #34 (April–May 1947) with a story that introduced a new super-villain, the Wizard.
- It was then revealed that Gentleman Ghost, Wizard and Icicle were expecting Rag Doll to turn on them, so they set him up to die.
- Pt. 2, she manages to escape, kill her father, and finds a gem containing Eclipso amongst Wizard's possessions.
- With issue #34 (April–May 1947), Gardner Fox left the series and a new super-villain, the Wizard, was introduced.
- Fox wrote the Justice Society's adventures from All Star Comics #3 until leaving the feature as of issue #34 (April–May 1947) with a story that introduced a new super-villain, the Wizard.
- The group first appeared in the second half of the 1940s, led by the Wizard and planning to take over America.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Wizard (DC Comics)