Topics similar to or like Women in WWE
Throughout its history, women have served in various onscreen roles in the American professional wrestling promotion WWE. Wikipedia
Canadian-American professional wrestler, professional wrestling manager, actress, businesswoman, reality star and glamour model currently signed to WWE under the ring name Maryse. Hired by the professional wrestling promotion WWE in August 2006, after she participated in the WWE Diva Search competition. Wikipedia
List of the largest attendances in the history of the American professional wrestling promotion WWE. Dominated by WWE's flagship WrestleMania pay-per-view event, which since 2007's WrestleMania 23 has been held exclusively in stadiums that typically have a seating capacity of at least 70,000 people or more. Wikipedia
Sentences forWomen in WWE
- While managing the Tag Team Champions, Melina's character was developed to be more egotistical, as she declared herself "the most-dominant Diva in WWE".
- In addition to the winners of the yearly contest, WWE has hired several contestants as Divas, the name that WWE gave at the time to the female performers.
- In 2004, the group recorded the entrance song for WWE Diva Victoria, "Don't Mess With", which was featured on the compilation album ThemeAddict: WWE The Music, Vol.6.
- Khali later invited Knoxville to attend 13 October episode of Raw, where Knoxville was attacked by Khali, WWE Diva Beth Phoenix and Hornswoggle.
- The male performers were referred to "Extremists" instead of "Superstars" while female performers were called "Vixens" rather than Divas.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Women in WWE