Songs similar to or like Wonderful (Beach Boys song)
Song by the American rock band the Beach Boys from their 1967 album Smiley Smile and their unfinished Smile project. Wikipedia
Song by the American rock band the Beach Boys from their 1969 album 20/20 and their unfinished Smile project. Written by Brian Wilson and Van Dyke Parks, Wilson described the song as a "rock and roll waltz" about railroads, while Parks offered that the pair were attempting to write a song that would end on "a freeze frame of the Union Pacific Railroad". Wikipedia
Sentences forWonderful (Beach Boys song)
- "Wind Chimes", "Wonderful", and most parts of "Vegetables" were completely rerecorded with dramatically scaled-down arrangements.
- The title of "Wonderful" derived from a pet name Wilson had for Marilyn.
- "Heroes and Villains" and a medley of "Wonderful" and "Cabinessence" were also added.
- One was the verse melody of "Do You Like Worms?"; the other was the pairing of "Wonderful" and "Look".
- In the early 1980s, he became obsessed with the band's unfinished Smile album after hearing an unreleased version of the song "Wonderful".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Wonderful (Beach Boys song)