Nascar teams similar to or like Wood Brothers Racing
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series. The team began running part-time in 2004 as Means-Jenkins Motorsports under a partnership with Jimmy Means and restaurant entrepreneur Bob Jenkins, with Jenkins becoming the full team owner in 2005. Wikipedia
American professional stock car organization that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series. One of NASCAR's largest racing teams in the 2000s and early 2010s, Roush formerly ran teams in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, ARCA Racing Series, Trans-Am Series and IMSA Camel GT. Wikipedia
Sentences forWood Brothers Racing
- However, he earned 47 owner's points for Wood Brothers Racing (43 base points, three bonus points for the win, and one bonus point for leading a lap).
- In 2006, JTG Racing started a partnership with Wood Brothers Racing to field the No. 21 car under the banner of Wood Brothers/JTG Racing.
- The first technical alliance between Roush Racing and another organization was with Wood Brothers Racing, another longtime Ford team and the oldest active team in the sport.
- After collecting the white flag Pearson slowed his Wood Brothers 73' Mercury to allow Richard Petty to jump out to a seven-car lead.
- Despite two consecutive second-place finishes, he left the team early in the season and ended the year driving the No. 21 Ford for the Wood Brothers.
- Ben Leslie was re-assigned to the #21 Wood Brothers Racing car with two races remaining in 2003.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Wood Brothers Racing