Music festivals similar to or like Woodstock
Music festival held August 15–18, 1969, on Max Yasgur's dairy farm in Bethel, New York, 40 mi southwest of Woodstock. Wikipedia
Music festival held on a 600-acre dairy farm in the rural town of Bethel, New York, from August 15 to August 18, 1969. Thirty-two acts performed during the sometimes rainy weekend in front of nearly half a million concertgoers. Wikipedia
- To promote their debut album Graham, who was asked to help organise the upcoming Woodstock festival, agreed to on the condition that Santana would be added to the bill.
- Soon after Redding's departure, Hendrix began lodging at the eight-bedroom Ashokan House, in the hamlet of Boiceville near Woodstock in upstate New York, where he had spent some time vacationing in mid-1969.
- Baez was visibly pregnant in public in the months that followed, most notably at the Woodstock Festival, where she performed a handful of songs in the early morning.
- During the countercultural 1960s, Atlanta hosted the Atlanta International Pop Festival, with the 1969 festival taking place more than a month before Woodstock and featuring many of the same bands.
- The band, now named Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, started their tour, and played their second gig at Woodstock Festival in the early morning hours of August 18, 1969.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Woodstock