Organizations similar to or like World Customs Organization
Intergovernmental organization headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Wikipedia
World's largest security-oriented intergovernmental organization. Its mandate includes issues such as arms control, promotion of human rights, freedom of the press, and fair elections. Wikipedia
Region of Belgium comprising 19 municipalities, including the City of Brussels, which is the capital of Belgium. Located in the central portion of the country and is a part of both the French Community of Belgium and the Flemish Community, but is separate from the Flemish Region and the Walloon Region. Wikipedia
Intergovernmental organization dedicated to the promotion of the rule of law. With a joint focus on the promotion of rule of law and development, it works to empower people and communities to claim their rights, and provides governments with the know-how to realize them. Wikipedia
Intergovernmental organization that aims to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations. Largest, most familiar, most internationally represented and most powerful intergovernmental organization in the world. Wikipedia
International non-profit organization, with headquarters in Brussels (Belgium). Created in order to strengthen cooperation between European foundations. Wikipedia
Sentences forWorld Customs Organization
- The CBSA and Statistics Canada collect information on all items exported from Canada, and classify these items using categories negotiated by the World Customs Organization.
- Gordhan was chairman of the World Customs Organization in from 2000 to 2006.
- In June 2002, the World Customs Organization unanimously passed a resolution that will enable ports in all 161 of the member nations to begin to develop programs along the CSI model.
- The ATA Carnet is jointly administered by the World Customs Organization (WCO) and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) through its World Chambers Federation.
- The most complete guidelines for customs security functions implementation is provided in the World Customs Organization Framework of Standards to Secure and Facilitate Global Trade (SAFE), which has had five editions in 2005, 2007, 2010, 2012, and 2018, respectively.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: World Customs Organization