Settlements similar to or like Worthing
Seaside town and district with borough status in West Sussex, England. Wikipedia
City and metropolitan borough in the West Midlands, England. Second-largest city, urban area and metropolitan area in England and the United Kingdom, with roughly 1.1 million inhabitants within the city area, 2.9 million inhabitants within the urban area and 3.7 million inhabitants within the metropolitan area and lies within the most populated English district. Wikipedia
- Even in the 1960s, Coward refused to acknowledge his sexual orientation publicly, wryly observing, "There are still a few old ladies in Worthing who don't know."
- They moved for the autumn months to the newly fashionable seaside resort of Worthing, on the Sussex coast, where they resided at Stanford Cottage.
- The borough has a population density of around 22 persons per hectare (9 persons per acre), making it the second most densely populated district in West Sussex, after Worthing.
- The coastal settlement of Worthing closely follows with a population of 104,600.
- Horsham lies at the junction of three main routes with the dual carriageway A24 running north to south route from London and Dorking to Worthing.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Worthing