Musical artists similar to or like Xenomania
English songwriting and production team founded by Brian Higgins and based in Kent, England. Wikipedia
Discography of UK pop production house Xenomania, put together by songwriter and record producer Brian Higgins. Members of the Xenomania writing and production team include Nick Coler, Giselle Sommerville, Niara Scarlett, Miranda Cooper (who shares co-writing credits in nearly all Xenomania-written tracks), Lisa Cowling, Tim Powell, and Matt Gray. Wikipedia
English musician, producer, composer and songwriter. He has been nominated for and won awards for songwriting and music production and has written, produced and played on hit songs for diverse acts ranging from Goldie, KLF, and Alice Cooper to Girls Aloud, Sugababes, and Gabriella Cilmi. Wikipedia
English record producer, who has written and produced albums and tracks for several successful pop music singers and groups, including Girls Aloud, S Club and The Saturdays, through his Xenomania production group. Miranda Cooper, who shares co-writing credits in nearly all Xenomania-written tracks. Wikipedia
- It contained four new songs with a political and pop culture angle that has been produced by Tim Powell (Xenomania) and Pet Shop Boys, and was released on 8 February 2019.
- Recorded with Xenomania and released in UK on 23 March 2009, Yes was a critical success and hit No. 4 in the UK, their highest album chart position in more than a decade.
- On 14 June 2014, it was announced that the first single taken from the album would be titled, "What Are You Waiting For?", produced by previous collaborators Xenomania.
- "Walk This Way" is notably the first Girls Aloud single to date not to feature production from Brian Higgins and Xenomania, who have also worked with Sugababes.
- Girls Aloud's collaborations with Brian Higgins and his songwriting and production team Xenomania earned the group critical acclaim, due to an innovative approach to mainstream pop music.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Xenomania