Companies similar to or like Xiaomi
Chinese electronics company founded by Lei Jun in 2010 and headquartered in Beijing. Wikipedia
Chinese national hi-tech manufacturer of mobile phones, tablets and consumer electronics. Founded in 2005 in Shenzhen, Wasam currently counts more than 5,000 employees and produces two mobile phone brands of its own – international Telego sold in more than 60 countries, and domestic line Best Sonny. Wikipedia
Taiwanese multinational hardware and electronics corporation, specializing in advanced electronics technology, headquartered in Xizhi, New Taipei City, Taiwan. Acer's products include desktop PCs, laptop PCs (clamshells, 2-in-1s, convertibles and Chromebooks), tablets, servers, storage devices, virtual reality devices, displays, smartphones and peripherals. Wikipedia
South Korean multinational electronics company headquartered in Yeouido-dong, Seoul, South Korea. Part of the fourth-largest chaebol in South Korea and in 2014 global sales reached $55.91 billion (₩ 59.04 trillion), LG comprises four business units: Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliances & Air Solutions, and Vehicle Components, with Starion India as its main production vendor for refrigeration and washing machines in the Indian sub-continent. Wikipedia
Taiwan-based multinational computer and phone hardware and electronics company headquartered in Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan. Its products include desktops, laptops, netbooks, mobile phones, networking equipment, monitors, WIFI routers, projectors, motherboards, graphics cards, optical storage, multimedia products, peripherals, wearables, servers, workstations, and tablet PCs. Wikipedia
American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. Wikipedia
Partially state-owned Chinese multinational electronics company headquartered in Huizhou, Guangdong Province. It designs, develops, manufactures and sells products including television sets, mobile phones, air conditioners, washing machines, refrigerators and small electrical appliances. Wikipedia
Producer of computer, smartphone, audio products and equipment headquartered in Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom. Founded by grime artist and entrepreneur Tinchy Stryder and DSG International plc president Lord Kalms, and primarily produces products under the brand Goji Tinchy Stryder. Wikipedia
Chinese multinational conglomerate holding company founded in 1998, whose subsidiaries specialise in various Internet-related services and products, entertainment, artificial intelligence and technology both in China and globally. Its twin-skyscrapers headquarters Tencent Seafront Towers (also known as Tencent Binhai Mansion) are based in Nanshan District, Shenzhen. Wikipedia
- On 5 July 2017, Nokia and Xiaomi announced that they have signed a business collaboration agreement and a multi-year patent agreement, including a cross license to each company's cellular standard essential patents.
- Sovereign wealth funds invest in all types of companies and assets, including startups like Xiaomi and renewable energy companies like Bloom Energy.
- He left Google in August 2013 to join Chinese phone maker Xiaomi.
- Chinese smartphone brands – Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus etc. – have captured more than 40% of the global market.
- On November 19, 2014, Xiaomi and Shunwei Capital invested $300 Million in iQiyi for about 10 percent to 15 percent of the site, while Baidu invested an additional $100 million and held about 80 percent.
- On October 11, 2017, Oculus unveiled the Oculus Go, a mobile VR headset manufactured by Xiaomi (the device was released in the Chinese market as the Xiaomi Mi VR).
- Ninebot Inc., a Beijing-based transportation robotics startup and a Segway rival, acquired Segway in April 2015 having raised $80M from Xiaomi and Sequoia Capital.
- Dixon Technologies has a manufacturing unit in this hub, where they are producing Smart TVs for Xiaomi.
- Mi User Interface (MIUI), developed by the Chinese electronic company Xiaomi Inc., is a mobile operating system based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP).
- Other manufacturers, such as Huawei and Xiaomi have also announced phones with foldable displays.
- At Computex 2018, Asus unveiled and announced a ROG-branded gaming smartphone to compete against ZTE's nubia Red Magic, Xiaomi's Black Shark and the Razer Phone.
- Their eldest son Jeremy joined Xiaomi, an electronics and software company in Beijing in April 2016.
- Major global manufacturers of mobile devices are Apple, Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, Sony, Google, HTC, LG, Motorola Mobility and Nokia.
- According to IHS Markit Huawei has partnered with BOE, Oppo with China Star Optoelectronics Technology (CSOT), Xiaomi with Visionox.
- Marketing of the film in China included partnering with Momo, iQiyi, Tencent QQ, Baidu, Mizone, CapitaLand, Xiaomi, HTC Vive and corporate parent Sony.
- The largest unicorns included Ant Financial, ByteDance, DiDi, Uber, Xiaomi, and Airbnb.
- In 2016, Xiaomi introduced the YI M1, a 20MP MFT camera with 4K video capability.
- In April 2015, it was reported that Tata had acquired a stake in Chinese smartphone startup Xiaomi.
- Start-ups like Uber, Airbnb, Flipkart, Xiaomi & Didi Chuxing are highly valued startups, commonly known as unicorns, where venture capitalists contribute more than financing to these early-stage firms; they also often provide strategic advice to the firm's executives on its business model and marketing strategies.
- Luxury stores including Fouquet's, Hugo Boss and Xiaomi were among the 80 businesses damaged, pillaged or set ablaze.
- This is due to there being far less demand in the market for traditional camcorders as more & more consumers prefer to record video with their 4K-capable smartphones, DSLRs, and action cameras from GoPro, Xiaomi, Sony, Nikon, and many others.
- Phone companies that support Power Profile (EPP) include: LG Electronics, Sony, Xiaomi, and Sharp Corporation.
- When does start a word, it is usually pronounced (e.g. xylophone, xenophobia, and xanthan); in rare recent loanwords or foreign proper names, it can also be pronounced (e.g. the obsolete Vietnamese monetary unit xu) or (e.g. Chinese names starting with Xi like Xiaomi or Xinjiang).
- In 2019, researchers at Check Point found a security breach in Xiaomi phone apps.
- Camera bodies are available from Blackmagic, DJI, JVC, Kodak, Olympus, Panasonic, Sharp, and Xiaomi.
- Notable products manufactured by Foxconn include the BlackBerry, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Kindle, Nintendo 3DS, Nokia devices, Xiaomi devices, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and the TR4 CPU socket on some motherboards.
- Mobile device manufacturers that are working with the standard include Apple, Asus, Google, HTC, Huawei, LG Electronics, Motorola Mobility, Nokia, Samsung, BlackBerry, Xiaomi, and Sony.
- Hayward has esports and gaming endorsements with HyperX, Xfinity, and AutoFull.
- Smartphones and Tablets also saw implementation of GLONASS support in 2011 with devices released that year from Xiaomi Tech Company (Xiaomi Phone 2), Sony Ericsson, Samsung (Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy SII, Galaxy SIII mini, the Google Nexus 10 in late 2012), Asus, Apple (iPhone 4S and iPad Mini in late 2012), HTC and Sony Mobile adding support for the system allowing increased accuracy and lock on speed in difficult conditions.
- Many well known brands like, Sreeniketan, Peter England, Pantaloons, Bombay Dyeing, Pepe Jeans, London Bridge, Express Bazaar, Style Bazaar, Aditya Birla More, Hoffmen, Oxemberg, Adidas, Turtle, Prapti, City Life, Xiaomi, Samsung, Reliance Trends, Big Bazaar, Cosmo Bazaar, etc. have opened their showrooms and outlets in Kanchrapara.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Xiaomi