Universities similar to or like Yale Divinity School
One of the twelve graduate and professional schools of Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. Wikipedia
Graduate business school of Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. The School awards the Master of Business Administration (MBA), MBA for Executives (EMBA), Master of Advanced Management (MAM), Master's Degree in Systemic Risk, Master's Degree in Global Business & Society, Master's Degree in Asset Management, and Ph.D. degrees, as well as joint degrees with nine other graduate programs at Yale University. Wikipedia
Graduate professional school of Yale University located in New Haven, Connecticut. Founded in 1924 as the Department of Drama in the School of Fine Arts, the school provides training in every discipline of the theatre: acting, design (set design, costume design, lighting design, projection design, and sound design), directing, dramaturgy and dramatic criticism, playwriting, stage management, technical design and production, and theatre management. Wikipedia
Sentences forYale Divinity School
- In 1903, modern religious influences were introduced by William Sallmon, a Yale Divinity School graduate, who was hired as college president.
- In November 2015, ANTS announced that it would sell its campus and relocate to Yale Divinity School, after a presence of 190 years on that site.
- Josiah Gibbs was a linguist and theologian who served as professor of sacred literature at Yale Divinity School from 1824 until his death in 1861.
- A militia of Yale students had been preparing for battle, and former Yale president and Yale Divinity School professor Naphtali Daggett rode out to confront the Redcoats.
- was on the island that is called Patmos for the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.” Adela Yarbro Collins, a biblical scholar at Yale Divinity School, writes:
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Yale Divinity School